All information is current as of
December 19, 2008 8:53 AM
t-GEIS Progress Page: November's progress is posted.
Process and Project Documents
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Links to various news articles and press releases.
Two consultants have been hired to provide technical analyses and to coordinate the overall effort:
- Martin/Alexiou/Bryson, PLLC, a North Carolina-based consultant specializing in college and university transportation projects.
- Trowbridge and Wolf of Ithaca. Contact 607-277-1400.
- Stay informed of changes to the tgeisproject website by subscribing to the tgeis Google Group. Click here for more information.
- The GEIS process at the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation web site.
- New York State Rules and Regulations 6 NYCRR 617.10(a) (SEQR) in PDF Format.
- Cornell's TDM program at the Cornell Sustainable Campus web site.
- Cornell's Office of Transportation and Mail Services (T&MS).
Many of the documents on this site are in PDF format. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.